Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: second part of Dreaming Debut interview.

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 02:41:53 -0700
Subject: Re: second part of Dreaming Debut interview.
To: rec-music-gaffa@ukc.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill) writes:
>        I: Watch the local press.  And Colin also says, "in Sat In Your Lap
>cover it's written 'well done J.B.'" and he wants to who J.B. is.
>        K: J.B. is a guy called John Barrot who certainly deserves to be
>congratulated 'cause he did something very clever.  [Laughs]
>        I: Very clever, you're not going to tell us anything further.  No?
>        K: Nope!

Somebody must know, or be able to guess, what this is all about. I know
I'm being nosey but I'm really intrigued.

Ron, can you still type with all those bandages on your fingers?

By the way, did anyone do what I did and neglect to check inside their
Homeground envelope after taking out the magasine? My wife found the Stop
Press still inside it just as she was about to chuck out the envelope!
/ Evan Welsh                                    <welsh@epcc.ed.ac.uk> \
\ Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre           (+44 31 650 5022)     /