Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hair Of The Hound

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1991 02:03:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Hair Of The Hound
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

In article <SPACEY.91Sep4163653@rata.comp.vuw.ac.nz>
spacey@comp.vuw.ac.nz (M Keith) writes:
>So, what I was wondering is... are there any mail-order firms which stock
>HOTH (PAL, not NTSC)? or is it no longer available?

Well, HotH is still available by normal means in the UK. In fact, I've
found it's easier to get hold of than TSW: The Videos, which is a bit
odd.

>I'd *love* to get hold of it having seen "The Whole Story" video.
>Also, what is actually on HOTH?

RutH, HoL, Cloudbusting and TBS. All of which are on TWS too.
--
Scott Telford                           |        "I think she's one of the
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.      |         greatest composers of the