Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Lps...Single Gun Theory & Texas

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@eddie (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1991 04:01:00 -0700
Subject: New Lps...Single Gun Theory & Texas
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Vickie here. Just a quick note to tell anyone who's interested that
Single Gun Theory has a new album out. It's got a long title:

_Millions, Like Stars In My Hands, Daggers In My Heart, Wage War_

Is that stupid or what?

The music is nice though. I quite like it. They've upped and gone
ethereal on us (they used to be very chrunchy), with smatterings of
world-ish patterns included. I've only listened to it once, so I can't
really review it properly.

It's on Nettwerk/IRS. The copy I have has no liner notes or info
whatsoever.

Texas (from Scotland) has a new album too. I liked their old one, but
this one is even better! Thick, swirly, bluesy, rocky good fun!
It's called _Mother's Heaven_ and I like it!

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
chinet.chi.il.us