Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Elton John tribute album

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1991 04:32:47 -0700
Subject: Elton John tribute album
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

Heard on the radio on Sunday that this is due out in the UK imminently.
It's called "Two Rooms" (I think - I was half asleep at the time 8^) and
*does* have KaTe on it. There's also a single from it being released,
but it's Oleta Adams (sp?) singing "Don't let the sun go down on me".
(which should strike a chord with workstation users everywhere... 8^)

--
Scott Telford                           |        "I think she's one of the
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.      |         greatest composers of the