Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground - Singles File

From: wet!blondie@cca.ucsf.EDU (Jill Firch)
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 1991 08:20:59 -0700
Subject: Homeground - Singles File
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!
	I forgot to mention that I went out after "The Singles File" video
yesterday and could not find it anywhere in Berkeley.  I did however find
a summer 91 Homeground.  Is this old or so fresh off the presses that no
one has been talking about it?  The price was 3.75$ down a whole .50$ from
the last issue that I bought at Tower.  Does anyone know how many issues of
Homeground go to Tower?  The last one or two have been sold out before I
get there.

-jill
firch@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu