Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Birthday interview '82 [correction]

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1991 18:17:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate's Birthday interview '82 [correction]
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ron provides yet another great interview (I really liked this one)...

>        I: Found yourself a wonderful, isn't it, the Aborigines getting
>themselves together.
>        K: Yeah.
>        I: Down under in the Antivities [??? spelling].

This would be "Antipodes," a British slang term referring to Australia
and New Zealand.

Jeff
(Geography Major from Hell)

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |