Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

access to cloudbusting on wiretap.spies.com

From: gsady@gaffa.intel.com (Gene Sady ~)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1991 17:21:04 -0700
Subject: access to cloudbusting on wiretap.spies.com
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Greetings,
	This is my first "gaffa" post after being a silent reader for
over a year. I'm impressed that so many of you take the time and energy
to write to this group on such a regular basis. I can't help but wonder
what it is you do besides read this group and study all of the fine
nuances of Kate's life and music. I'm envious.
	Anyway, what inspired me to write is my attempts to obtain
cloudbusting from "wiretap.spies.com". I'm getting a permission denied
error when I try to cd to the cloudbusting directory. Here is a "ls -l"
of the directory.

drwxr-x---   3 wisner        512 Aug 20 20:45 cloudbusting

Is the directory protected because it is still in the process of being
moved from "hayes"? What's the scoop?

By the way the access speed to "wiretap" is considerably better for me.
Thanks to all those that set this up (I'm not so good at keeping names
straight).

Also many thanks to Andrew Marvick for the "Garden" project. I'm still
making my way through it.

Later,

Gene Sady

gsady@gaffa.intel.com

           ---- Intel Corporation Folsom, CA (916)351-6851 ------
               still looking for a good quote to stick here!!