Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tour

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 1991 01:40:31 -0700
Subject: Tour
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

>>FYI, Warners has scheduled a video release of "Twin Peaks" on LaserDisc and
>>videotape in mid-October (Oct. 11, I believe).  This is to include a DIFFERENT
>>ending to the "Who Killed Laura?" bit than aired on ABC.

I fear this DIFFERENT ending may be nothing more then the Euro Twin Peaks
LaserDisc I ALREADY have, probably all they are going to do is remove
the Japanese subtitleing ( a pity 'cuz thats the best thing about this
remake).  The different ending just SUCKS!  Nothing more then an
attempt to stuff the story into a 2hr package. A real sellout :(

>Last I heard the movie wasn't happening because Kyle McLachlan didn't want
>to do it.

The movie is _defiantly_ on.  Kyle is in but Lara Flynn Boyle and
Sherilyn Fenn (Donna & Audrey) are out.  I must admit it's beyond me
how there can be a TP movie without Donna & Audrey.

Michael Scott writes:

>Kate has admitted that Lindsey Kemp, her original dance instructor was
>gay in both an interview (I think), as well as in the book Kate Bush:
>A Visual Documentary.

Say Michael I have found that the word "admitted" can get ya into a
lot of trouble:) Most of the gay people I know much prefer "acknowledged".
                (just thought I would pass that on :-D)

Per the new HG mag Lindsey states he is working with KaTe in preparation
for her upcoming TOUR! I sure hope KaTe makes it to L.A.!

                                     Ken SaintJohn
                               Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                   "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...