Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Yet another Kap update

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1991 07:50:23 -0700
Subject: Yet another Kap update
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Urrrr... I get paid monthly, so the last week or so of every month tends to
see me sweating and calculating and calling the bank and borrowing funds if
big checks are likely to hit before the next month's deposit...

Which is to say, please, if your name is on this list and you still want a
kap, send me the $$$.

Phong Co
Derek Langsford
Kimon Berlin
Michael Scott
Stephen Thomas
Jim Glidewell
Steven Bjork
Ed Simpson
Sean Judge (2)
Ray Peck
John Grigutas
Harry Foster
Joe Pauley
David Ewing

Canadians and Hawaiians and other extra-shipping sites can hold back a tad
longer while I finalize shipping estimates.

If you're on this list and you _don't_ want a kap, that's fine but let me
know coz I've got a waiting list.

If you're not on this list and think you should be, let me know.
(I'm a tiny bit disorganized in all this...)

I'm sending off a coupla dozen kaps today, covering almost everybody who's
sent funds, and also one to Kate via the Homeground crew, who are getting
three freebies, in gratitude for their hospitality after the Kon...

Thanks to all for the kind enthusiasm!