Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FEEL IT LIVE

From: RMCB%DLRVM.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1991 05:07:07 -0700
Subject: FEEL IT LIVE
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Comment: CROSSNET mail via MAILER@MITVMA
Comment: File FEELIT TXT A

FULL INFORMATION ON 'FEEL IT LIVE'
==================================

Title:      Feel It Live
Author:     Kate Bush
Media:      CD [ADD]
Order No:   LLRCD 092
Company:    (R) Living Legend Records
            (C) 1991 Multi Coloured Music, Italy
Track List: - Moving (3.38)
            - Them Heavy People (3.58)
            - Violin (3.22)
            - Strange Phenomena (3.14)
            - Hammer Horror (4.35)
            - Don't Push Your Foot On The Heartbreak (3.38)
            - Wow Wow Wow (4.06)
            - Feel It (2.59)
            - Kite (6.16)
            - James and the Cold Gun (8.32)
            - Oh England My Lionheart (3.15)
            - Wuthering Heights (4.42)
Notes:      Recorded live in concert 1979
            On the cover is the note - 'We apologize for the non excellent
            quality of the recording, which has been realized with sixties
            amateur equipment'.
Comments:   Although the above note implies that this is a bootleg the CD is
            listed in German import catalogues under the number (036-092).
            The quality is very good except that in a couple of places a
            'surface noise' can be heard, as though this is a digital copy
            of a record. This noise is minimal and does not distract from the
            well edited performance. (The idea that this is a copy of a
            'laser disc' is quite believable).
            There is no information on the cover to say from which concert(s)
            the recording was made, but one rumour has it that it is from
            Hammersmith. (The cover picture implies a Japanese concert).

I would be grateful for any more information about this CD, expecially as to
the source of the recording.

Paul Hosken