Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Posters

From: Al Crawford <Al_Crawford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1991 05:21:43 -0700
Subject: Posters
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In case anyone is wondering how prompt/efficient Push Posters are, my order
(which arrived while a) news here and b) gaffa were out) took ten days to
arrive. In my case, since I'm only 50 miles from their shop, postage was
negligible (2 days off the total?) and the cheque cashed promptly (3 days)
so there was a five day turnaround time. The posters arrived *very*
securely packaged inside a stout cardboard tube. Took me about ten minutes
to get it open! The quality of the posters (not Kate posters, mind) was
excellent - no tears or creases. Now all I've got to do is figure out some
way of fixing them securely to the wall (I was woken at 3am last night when
the 60" * 40" John Foxx poster fell on me :-( )

--
		   Al Crawford - Al_Crawford@edinburgh.ac.uk
	 "Such a digital lifetime, it's been by numbers all the while"