Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What about the KBC?

From: Scott Telford <scottt@spider.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1991 04:42:18 -0700
Subject: What about the KBC?
To: <love-hounds@ims.alaska.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News System <news@spider.co.uk>

I've been thinking about getting into KaTe-fanzines. The obvious
options (here, at least) would be either Homeground or KBC membership.
I haven't seen much mention of the KBC here, and what I have seen seems
to indicate that it's be pretty dormant in recent times - at least more
so than Homeground. Does anybody have any comments on the pros & cons
of KBC membership? Would a Homeground subscription be a better bet,
even though it's only "semi-official"?

Does the KBC still issue those K-numbers? Wouldn't mind one of them...8^)
--
Scott Telford
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.   "I think she's one of the greatest