Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

birthday

From: Klaus Kluge <kkluge@Materna.DE>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 1991 01:27:50 -0800
Subject: birthday
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

                                                     Munich, 30-JUL-91

Just heard KaTe's birthday announced on "Star Sat Radio". They mentioned
her age, birthplace and a very short success story (just naming 'Wuthering
Heights', 'Babooshka' and 'Running up that hill'. But those bastards didn't
play any of her songs. I can't believe it! Give me a decent radio station!
Maybe I should try a different one.

What was I doing at that time? Unfortunately I am without any KaTe and
Happy tapes, but I was reading Love-Hounds messages weeks old on a the
portable I have with me.

 He thought he was gonna die. But he didn't.   | Klaus Kluge
 She thought she could never cope but she did. | kkluge@Materna.DE
 We thought it was all over. But it wasn't     |----------------------
 ...... it hadn't started yet.         (KaTe)  | (Unicornuus Marinus)