Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Caps, The Garden, and Cloudbusting

From: mscott@uunet.uu.net (Michael Scott)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1991 07:53:35 -0800
Subject: Caps, The Garden, and Cloudbusting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This first point is to Jorn - I tried to send you email for quite awhile,
but my posts kept on bouncing back.  If you still have caps, I would like
one.  Just tell me where to send the check (and for how much).

Also, since my account has limitted access, I do not have the ability to
ftp.  I would be glad to send someone some disks in a disk mailer - if they
would put The Garden, and Cloudbusting on them, and mail them back.  I
could put the SASE disk mailer in anohter envelope, so that all you would
have to do is copy the disks, and place the mailer into the mail.

Since my access is limitted, sometimes, posts from r.m.g are deleted before I ge
a chance to read them.  I have tried mailing to love-hounds-request@mit.edu
several times also, but they bounced as well.  Would you put me on the mailinng
list Bill?

Sounds as if I need to find a different account, one that will accept more
mail addresses, and will give me ftp access.

Michael Scott
Borland International
  -When I am a man, I will be an Astronaut... and find Peter Pan