Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wuthering Heights video

From: mscott@uunet.uu.net (Michael Scott)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1991 07:59:12 -0800
Subject: Wuthering Heights video
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

A couple of years ago, IED once talked about two different copies of
the Wuthering Heights video.  If I remember correctly, one video was
on the Whole Story, but then there was a different version where
KaTe was wearing a red/pink outfit that was on The Singles File.  Now
that I have both, they seem to be the same.  Was there multiple
editions of The Singles File, or have I gotten my facts crossed?  I
believe this came up in a discussion between IED, |>oug, and KaTe's
red chair.

Thanx,

Michael Scott