Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love and Anger

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!hargie@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1991 11:09:00 -0800
Subject: Love and Anger
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

WCBR `The Bear' in Chicago is taking over the alternative scene
these days....stealing it from XRT I should think.  Last night
driving home from dropping my cousin off they were kind enough
to make the boring journey a little more enjoyable by playing
Love and Anger.  Someone else mentioned they heard a Kate song
on CBR too....mike i think...anyway I think I may have to make
a phone call to say how much I appreciate their kateness.

Hi HO
kiri
hargie@chinet.chi.il.us