Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammersmith review

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1991 06:08:27 -0800
Subject: Hammersmith review
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@eddie.mit.edu

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds!

Happy Katemas eve to all!

Just a quick note to Ed Suranyi for posting Dan Maryon's review of
the _Live at Hammersmith_ video. I'm glad the guy mentioned Kate's
waving to the crowd at the end of "Wuthering Heights"; that's
probably one of my favorite parts of the whole video, especially
when she becomes airborne.  :)

May Katemas be a special and magical day for you, Ed, and for you all.
I plan to celebrate quietly by buying myself a single white rose,
putting a bit of ivy with it, and placing it on my desk at work.

                                             All the best,
                                                  Deb Wentorf