Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I'm at Larry's...

From: barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1991 05:58:46 -0800
Subject: Re: I'm at Larry's...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ron, I wonder if the best way to handle new interviews wouldn't be to edit
them into cloudbusting order but then post just the additions to r.m.g., so
people can edit them into their own copies without having to grab all 600
pages again?

Also, how do you want typo fixes?  I was thinking I'd just do the whole thing
and send it all to you, but clearly I'm not going to be able to keep up,
at this rate.

One thing that didn't print out right for me was line-breaks in the capitalized
questions.  And I've started marking misspellings, etc.