Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1991 16:23:39 -0800
Subject: Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Jon sed:
>Geez guys, how come you all haven't spent hours on dangerous drugs in
>darkened rooms with The Dreaming in your headphones?  How can you expect to
>achieve enlightenment if you don't?

     *smack*  Grand prize.
     The one advantage of poor college students: too poor to buy a stereo,
and to musically "drugged" to get cheap headphones.  Pull Out The Pin loud in
_good_ headphones is worth any price, as long as you live through it.

--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu