Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: The caps-WOW!

From: L-H@cup.portal.com
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 17:35:48 -0800
Subject: RE: The caps-WOW!
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Hi everyone,

(hope this message doesn't appear twice-I just had a power surge and
lost the first attempt at this)

The box containing the caps for the San Jose party arrived today, just
in time for the party!  I must say that these are the greatest caps
the world has ever seen.  Jorn used the typeface font from the _Hounds
of Love_ album for the words "Love- Hounds," and this is in gold.  In
the middle is the fem/KT symbol, exactly as it appears on the boxed set
and on the Kon t-shirts, in red.   And putting in small caps below it
the words "KATEMAS 1991" just rounds out a perfectly wonderful idea and
flawless execution.  I would like to congratulate Jorn on this totally
worthwhile endeavor, and I know that once you people who haven't ordered
yours yet lay your eyes on it, you'll wish you had!  I would like to
propose sending one to Kate as well.  I know she would be very flattered
and touched by our love for her.  What a great cap!!

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)        oh yeah Jorn, personal thanks for leaving
                                  the hyphen between Love and Hounds.  I
                                  couldn't be happier about it!   L-H