Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

DC KaTemas?

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 18:25:08 -0800
Subject: DC KaTemas?
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

If there's interest (read:  at least 2 or 3 people), I will host a KaTemas
party a wee bit late, on August 3rd (a week from this Saturday) in
Washington D.C.

To be honest, at this point I have no firm plans; I want to see if there's
any interest, and get an idea of what people are up for.

My house (well, okay, my parents', but I'm sponging off them for a while...:-)
is right near the National Zoo, and is fairly easily accesible by car and
by Metro.

For more info or just to let me know you're interested, drop me a line via
e-mail at jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu, or call me at (202)-364-2950.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "Show what you are / Be strong, be true  |
|                                | Time for you to / Be who you are."       |
|jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu          |                         --Happy Rhodes   |