Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Party extra stuff..

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 19:06:00 -0800
Subject: Party extra stuff..
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Chris here,

    Just a few last minute things about the Chicago Katemas party....

    The code on the door is *34, not *24 as was posted.

    Feel encourged to bring real food, not just chips and such. Maybe
    we can do a group pizza or two. ( I'd like to take this opportunity
    to push my platform of a National Pizza Registry.....)
    (Jeff, Seedcake would be wonderful.)

    Sorry that we haven't posted the sort of wonderful directions that
 Gregory Bossert posted for the Boston party. We simply don't know our
 way around. We don't have a car and if it isn't reachable by "L" or bus,
 we simply don't go.

    Vickie mentioned that foreign phones may lack the letters on the phone
 keypad, so our number is (Area Code 312) 508-5283, or 508-KATE.

                                    Chris Williams of
                                        Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                            katefans@chinet.chi.il.us
                                                1627 W. Farwell #2N