Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vickie's DIDs & DIMs (or, why not just stay home? : -)

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 17:45:34 -0800
Subject: Re: Vickie's DIDs & DIMs (or, why not just stay home? : -)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0k2YcV-00001BC@chinet.chi.il.us> katefans@chinet.chi.il.us
(Vickie) writes:

>Others I'd take with me if I could:

>Hetch Hetchy-Make Djibouti

How's this compare with _Swollen_?  I've never seen/heard any HH other
than _Swollen_, although the Trouser Press Guide lists a couple. Is this
sucker available on CD?  Label, catalog number?

While I'm at it, I asked for opinions on Bel Canto _Birds of Prey_ on
rec.music.misc and got no response.  I really like _White Out Conditions_;
should I get BoP?  Was it here that someone said BoP was very inferior to
WOC?  What year was WOC released (there's no copyright on the CD)?

Thanks.

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com