Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hi Missy!

From: Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1991 18:02:43 -0800
Subject: Hi Missy!
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

 mdc@bluemoon.uucp writes:

>As long as we're listing our desert island discs, I thought I'd break my
>silence and make my first post.

 Well hi there Missy!  I sure hope ya won't be like Richard and not
speak your mind every now and then :) I sure liked your frisbee <sp>
idea, myself?  Well I was thinking more along the lines of a rescue
aircraft signalling device.  Anyway it's good to see ya here!

                               Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
                   "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...