Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

putting our biases out for all to see

From: Henry_Burdett_Messenger@cup.portal.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1991 12:44:55 -0800
Subject: putting our biases out for all to see
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

J. Fingerele has asked us for our 10 DIDs. I can't resist, so here
are mine:

        1. Steve Reich                  _Music for 18 Musicians_
        2. King Crimson                 _Discipline_
        3. Negativland                  _Escape From Noise_
        4. Tangerine Dream              _Dream Sequence_
        5. Grateful Dead                _Without a Net_
        6. Kate Bush                    _The Dreaming_
        7. Throbbing Gristle            _20 Jazz-Funk Greats_
        8. Psychic TV                   _Towards the Infinite Beat_
        9. New Order                    _Substance_
        10. Robert Ashley               _Perfect Lives (Private Parts)_*

* I don't own a commercial copy of this (I can't find it), so I really
mean my KDVS taped copy with the other 20 mins. of stuff on it...

Henry B. Messenger                      "Through the dark of futures past
henry_burdett_messenger@cup.portal.com   the magician longs to see.
                                         One chance out, between two worlds
                                         fire walk with me."