Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Garden

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1991 08:13:12 -0800
Subject: The Garden
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I owe apologies, I guess, because I've had Ron's Garden disks for two weeks
and still haven't got them FTP-able.  I'm close, though...

I was hoping to get the corrections to the various club addresses fixed
(and may still), and I was sick, and I had to confirm I could drop them
onto hayes (Bill says _probably_), and our network connections are the
flakiest they've been in months, and this cap-thing has my head
spinning....

On a positive note, I'm pretty sure they'll be there by Monday, in a new
directory called GARDEN.  And they're worth the wait!  Discography,
Chronology... wonderful stuff!

Four boxes of caps are going out momentarily, UPS, to: Boston, San Jose,
Austin, Seattle.