Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Hounds Of Love video

From: Sean Judge <sjudge@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1991 14:51:05 -0800
Subject: The Hounds Of Love video
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Although I am a big fan of the bizarre....I would really love to know what it
is I am missing in the video for HoL?  Richard Caldwell said that to him the
video was very clear and reminded him of Hitchcock.  I, on the other hand,
get confused about the storyline everytime I see it.  Perhaps you could
e-mail me a sort of "transcript" of the storyline/plot Richard?  I would
love to have 'deeper understanding' of that video!!