Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hep for Hats, Kool for Kat(e)s... :)

From: gravende@epas.utoronto.ca (David Gravender)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1991 13:55:13 -0800
Subject: Hep for Hats, Kool for Kat(e)s... :)
To: Love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hey hey Jorn, this Kap idea sounds GREAT to me--so you can count me in
for 2 (count 'em, TWO!) Kaps, whenever you get around to the actual
production and disbursement stages. Glad somebody's taking the
iniative (read: burden--although with KaTe, can anything REALLY be
thought a burden! [question mark key here is on siesta.... ;( ] :) :)),
and turning this idea into product. way to go. In re: the design, i'm
afraid i've forgotten the options you presented as well as mislaid the
copy i made of them, so if it were possible for you to re-broadcast those....
#1 seemed OK to me, as i recall though, so if that's the popular
choice, i can live with it. Also, i'm hep for the 2-colour scheme--red
on black is sharp, so that's my humble opinion on that. What are the
chances of getting these ready by Katemas (he asks, questioningly '_~ ).

And speaking of the holidays... while i'm presently residing in
Toronto as a temporarily expatriated American, i'm finding this burg a
surprising and virtual KaTe wasteland--aside from Tippi Chai's welcome
presence. So i'm thinking of alternative versions, if you know what i
mean. ;) ;)  The Chicago bash is high on this (short) list--except i'm
car-less in gaffa. :)  So, just for curiousity's sake, if i hopped a
bus to the windy city, would it be possible (both logistically and by
inclination) for someone to meet me (and whoever i else i might be
able to persuade to come along), get me to the bash, and perhaps even
provide some sleeping space for the after-party night (he again asks
questioningly, and with growing irritation). You can respond to me on
this by e-mail, if you are so inclined to respond.

And btw, Thanks (to you and all you other love-hounds out
there--you'll know who you are) for helping me out on that ftp'ing
business. it worked! :) :) :)

david <gravende@epas.utoronto.ca>     " 'Running Up That Hill' is The
                                      Perfect Song."  --david 'n' kim