Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: AAAAAARGHHHH!

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 10:40:40 -0800
Subject: Re: AAAAAARGHHHH!
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

stern@chem.nwu.EDU (Charlotte Stern) writes:

>On the contrary, Richard.  I think 10 notes about Kate's schooling is fine,
>but 57 is not.  I would much rather here about new artists, with new

     There are 70 notes total in rec.music.gaffa since June 10th.  If you
think 57 of those was grade talk, English isn't one of your specialties.
     I wouldn't.  I'd rather hear everything and anything love-hounds have to
say.  Just sit back and put up with what you don't like.  None of us has the
right to dictate what we can or can not talk about if it's at all within the
bounds of love-hounds & rec.music.gaffa.  We could talk about mad chimpanzee
orgy murder festivals here, but it would only get the group canned because,
*shock*, people would lose interest, and we'd all be without a great newsgroup
and mailing list.  Go figure.

>music, such as Happy Rhodes, than be subjected to countless repetitive
>dribbles beating to death something as utterly irrelevant to Kate's
>music (let's face it guys, The Dreaming is as much a product of passing
>14 A's with three 1's and 4 B's, but not in the same high school as Evan
>Welsh) as how well she passed her high school exams.

     I'd comment on this if it were coherent.

>(Go ahead, disagree Richard, see if I care.  I won't honour you with
>another response, I promise.)

     No "honour" to give, apparently!  "See if I care."  I hope the childish
effect was planned.  :-) / 1.00001.

--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu