Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Chicago Katemas preliminaries

From: barger@ils.nwu.edu (Jorn Barger)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 11:14:49 -0800
Subject: Chicago Katemas preliminaries
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

When: Sat July 27, 1pm -> the wee wee wee hours all the way home

Where: 1627 W. Farwell (6900 north, between Clark and Ashland, seven blocks
from the lake) Apt 2N

(entrance problem danger: since C&V won't have phone service, and their
front gate works off the phone, we'll have to tape it open, and keep an eye
on it, so if you get locked out, hold tight and we'll get to you soon)

What: non-stop top-quality video obsKuriTies on a beautiful projection tv,
and zillions of fabulous Katepix and posters, etc when the lights come on.

Beware the cat-fur if you have an allergy.

Please bring something to drink and munch.

Doorprizes: posters and ...?

If anyone has a mobile phone they can bring, that will allow us to link up
with other parties.

I'm investigating the baseball cap idea, but the place I'm talking to takes
10 days, so if we're going to get the caps out to the parties, we'll have
to hustle...
Artists?  Ideas?