Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Terminator and Terry Gilliam.

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1991 08:32:10 -0800
Subject: Re: Terminator and Terry Gilliam.
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>From article <m0jv2NW-0000JkC@crash.cts.com>, by rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill):
> I just saw TERMINATOR II at a preview showing.  Just drove by, walked up, and
> got in five minutes before showtime!!! Lucky me!!!!   Anyway beforehand they
> showed an add for a Terry Gilliam film, but I don't remember anything about it
> except for, I think, there were lots of famous people in it (I THINK!).  Also
> oops Does anyone have any more info on it.

I believe the movie is called _Fisher King_ and stars Robin Williams
and Beau or Jeff Bridges.  The movie is complete but is being
held for fall release.  It's supposedly being held because the
reaction has been so good that they hope a fall release will enhance
their Oscar prospects.

I hear that Robin Williams plays a homeless person who thinks he's
King Arthur.  Sounds very promising!

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com