Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Terminator and Terry Gilliam.

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1991 00:12:59 -0800
Subject: Terminator and Terry Gilliam.
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

I just saw TERMINATOR II at a preview showing.  Just drove by, walked up, and
got in five minutes before showtime!!! Lucky me!!!!   Anyway beforehand they
showed an add for a Terry Gilliam film, but I don't remember anything about it
except for, I think, there were lots of famous people in it (I THINK!).  Also
oops Does anyone have any more info on it.   Also saw an add for ALIEN^3 which
said something like 'on earth people can hear you scream!'.

Ron "my head hurt Hill

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com