Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Name this live video

From: graham@UG.CS.DAL.CA (Michael Graham)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1991 18:58:55 -0800
Subject: Re: Name this live video
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

In article <1991Jun29.225451.1183@funet.fi> ph87272@cs.tut.fi (Petri Heinonen) writes:

>When and where is this Kate's live performance (which I have on videotape
>with quite poor quality) recorded:
> Kate sings Hounds of Love (I'm not sure is it playback or not).
> Del Palmer plays a synthesizer and Paddy a cello (or whatever it is
> called in English :-). The place looks like a big restaurant with many
> round tables and bright blue lights. Kate is wearing a long dress.

 Yeah - i have this also and I'm not sure where it is from...it is not the
 one with Gilmour.  I also have an old french? apearance wihch was pre-rec'd
 on cobblestone - Kate sang some songs in the streets in tight black jeans!
 Yeah! Any ideas on this one - the quality is horrendous!

got to see what Siskel and Ebert have to say about T2!
--
Michael Graham         |   "Well she's not really my half sister...err...
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    more like 2/5ths"