Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

is it me, or is it hot in here...

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1991 19:19:21 -0800
Subject: is it me, or is it hot in here...
To: ecto@athos.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

jessica happily states:
>    Well i had the opportunity to meet happy rhodes in person this
>past weekend. She is very upset about what's happened on gaffa, she
>feels very responsible. I tried to explain to her that she shouldn't
>feel that way. *she* didn't do anything to aggravate people here. her
>*music* didn't do anything to aggravate people here. And besides,
>people here _can_ be difficult, admit it :)

good KaTe, someone explain to Happy about flame-wars!  lesson one:
*ignore them*.  and this wasn't even a very intense one, at that...

speaking of which, i hope you will all forgive me for mentioning
ms. M from the motor-city:  i guess i shoulda known it would only
stir up the flames. i am quite happy-SORRY-glad to:
>...talk about kate.

finally, Richard "Squidster" Caldwell sends via subspace:
>[look, you had to be there...]

man, whatever it is Richard's been ingesting, i gotta get some...

foooootah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com -- "I thought that was pretty reasonable given that
			  it must be difficult for them to maintain a
			   sense of humor what with having their limbs
			   attached in all the wrong places and all."
			   N. R. Caldwell