Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: SNR on Sensual World vs Hounds of Love

From: scott@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk (Scott Telford)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1991 06:31:11 -0800
Subject: Re: SNR on Sensual World vs Hounds of Love
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.heriot-watt.ac.uk

In article <1991Jun25.165422.1644@cbnews.cb.att.com> nrc@cbema.att.COM
(Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:
>I haven't heard anything about the engineering for KBV7 but I imagine
>that it will once again be Del Palmer.  Hopefully the problems of _The
>Sensual World_ will have been recognized and used as a learning
>experience.

I hope so. I also hope they've invested in some digital kit too. The
latest T'pau CD ("The Promise") is DDD and the difference is amazing.
Just think how much better "This Woman's Work" would have been without
the deafening roar (slight exageration here 8^) in the background...

| Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,               scott@cs.hw.ac.uk    |
| Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.                 scott%hwcs@ukc.uucp  |
|_____ "Expect the unexpected." (The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy) ______|