Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kay-tee-shirt

From: gb10@gte.com (Gregory Bossert)
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1991 10:12:29 -0800
Subject: kay-tee-shirt
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Kimon asks:
> 7 months after the London KonvenTion, how does your authentic
> TWW T-shirt look? Has the logo suffered any damages?

mine looks good as new.  the fact that i wash it on the gentle cycle in
cold water with woolite (sp?) may have something to do with it -- but
then again, i wash *all* my tee-shirts that way.  we're talking serious
clothing investment here, folks...

Jorn says:
> My TWW tee is still mint, despite weekly washing.  Wish I'd bought
> several-- it's my absolute fave.  (Nobody's ever asked me what the KTfem
> means, though!?!?)

er, i've gotten some curious inquiries about the symbol.  sad but true,
some people can't deal with a man wearing a 'female' symbol...
of course, i take the opportunity to describe Ms. Bush's work, hand
them a two-dollar-off coupon, and point them towards newbury comics
with firm intructions to buy "The Dreaming" and broaden their minds...

B-}

footah!
-greg -- gb10@gte.com --
	"a woman drew her long black hair out tight
	 and fiddled whisper music on those strings
	 and bats with baby faces in the violet light
	 whistled, and beat their wings" -- T.S. Eliot