Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A suggestion....

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 1991 04:24:10 -0800
Subject: A suggestion....
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hello there fellow Love-Hounds--
  Here's a quick suggestion to you GIF gods out there:  can you
possibly find a good shot of Kate from the Delius video, and make
a GIF file from it?  I seem to remember that there was a photo in
_Kate_Bush_Complete, although I think it was fairly small.  This
piece would make a nice addition to any GIFfer's KollecTion.
  Just my two cents' worth for the time being...

                                        All the best,
                                              Deb Wentorf