Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

T'Pau and Innocence Mission

From: <@EDDIE.MIT.EDU:mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 05:09:28 -0800
Subject: T'Pau and Innocence Mission
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in From: address found on hayes.ims.alaska.edu:From: Everette K.Abbott <mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu> ^ ^-illegal period in phrase \-phrases containing '.' must be quoted

I disagree about IM disappearing. They have done tons of shows and have only
been 2 years in getting the new album complete (due out in fall). Where
T'Pau on the other hand, well...they decided to release BofS here in the US
and then when "Rage" was released they CANNED us!!!! We never saw it, unless
you were one willing to find out about it from some friends in the UK!

Anyways, the new T'Pau single is up to #16 as of last week and the same song
"Whenever You Need Me" will be released in the US as of the 14th!!! THe
album, "The Promise
" will be released the 25th. You probably wont see them in the stores on those
days, but they will be available so Charisma records says.

Why they never released the 2nd album here, everyone is speculating...

Thats it...however if you like T'Pau ...email me for details on the MAILING LIST
as well as the Innocence Mission. Two entirely different bands and sounds..but
nevertheless I love them them both!

mus0eka@cabell.vcu.edu

Keith