Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 1991 01:59:58 -0800
Subject: Happy
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

I don't know if this is stating the obvious, but several people have suggested
that people use some kind of "kill" feature to kill all messages that say
"happy" in em.  I don't know how this works, but might it be better to have em
kill all messages that say "Rhodes" in em and then ask people to use her last
name.  Of course, I don't really understand how this works.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com