Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Discussion of other artists

From: MURPH%MAINE.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu (M.A. Murphy)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1991 17:29:02 -0800
Subject: Discussion of other artists
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

While I like Kate Bush and have some of her work, I am not one that
wishes to read endless trivia about her.  Thus I read .gaffa for the
other artists that get discussed here.  I also occasionally will browse
through a Kate thread that I consider interesting, but I much prefer to
listen to Kate's recordings if I'm in a Kate mood rather than read about
her in a newsgroup.  Keep the Happy Rhodes discussion (and any others)
here.
-------

                                            Murph

                                            Michael A. Murphy