Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Elsewhere....

From: captainm@tz.wimsey.bc.ca (Captain Maniac)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 19:33:51 -0800
Subject: Elsewhere....
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

Thanks for the replies, people: so this is intended to be a Kate Bush
forum/discussion area! OK, so which area on UseNet would feature a
discussion about OTHER forms of music besides Ms. Bush? It's not that I
don't like her, but it's like the old Madonna/MC Hammer/Prince syndrome:
I would really like to be part of such a huge audience, since these folks
are so popular, but the point of the music and the emotion so many other
people feel when listening to it...is lost on me! Sorry!