Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Staff Position Available

From: Jeff Tucker <R3JMT%AKRONVM@vm1.cc.UAKRON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 16:40:24 -0800
Subject: Staff Position Available
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

   I was talking to Jeff Medkeff the other day about the
new AATHP newsletter Gezundheit! and what we were going to
do about all the SASE's we had and how exactly the
Gezundheit!s were going to be distributed, and we decided
that _if_ we could find someone to do it, we would offer
an electronic edition of Gezundheit! (I will be losing my
account).
   So if anybody wants to maintain an electronic mailing
list and send out a short news flyer every few months
for us, drop me a message. We'd be especially interested
in someone local, at least in NE Ohio. The position is
alas a volunteer post and there is by no means a salary
attached, though one of our staff occasionally makes really
good cookies for us all.
   Those who sent SASE's will be getting something after we
determine the possibility of producing an electronic Gezundheit!