Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A Book of Dreams

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!hargie@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Kirstin Hargie)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1991 15:59:00 -0800
Subject: A Book of Dreams
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Just received my copy of the book in the mail, I can't wait to read it,
I hope it is just as beautiful as Kate makes it out to be....
For those of you who don't have a copy, and would like to get one - a new
edition was put out in '89 - I am not sure if this has been discussed before
or not...but...here it is again.  On the cover sits Kate at her
Cloudbusting machine, and she even gets a brief mention on the
back of the book, as one of the diverse artist that have discovered
Peter's tale.  As my friend Courtney sent me my copy i haven't
checked the availability in normal stores....but she informs me
that Davis-Kidd booksellers Inc. in Memphis will get it for you
through the mail....I guess they order directly from Publisher.
I think she said the price was around $10 for the paperback.

The address for Davis-Kidd is:
Davis-Kidd Booksellers Inc.
397 Perkins Extended
Memphis, TN 38117