Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enough of Happy

From: vishal@m2.csc.ti.com (Vishal Markandey)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 91 10:07:29 -0500
Subject: Enough of Happy

Happy raves, Happy lyrics, and now they are posting Happy interviews ??!!
Yikes !!! Whatever next ? How about Happy gifs, a tour, and a lunchbox ?
While we are at it, we might as well start spelling KaTe Bush as kate busH.

Folks, this Happy stuff is getting to be sickening. I am tired of wading
through endless streams of Happy posts to find the occassional Kate article.
While I have always appreciated reading about artists other than Kate on
Gaffa, and consider Gaffa an important source of information for expanding
my musical tastes, this barrage of Happy related material is a bit much.

Those of you who want to talk about Happy, please consider setting up a
mailing list or forming a separate news group. Spare the rest of us.

- Vishal