Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm new to .gaffa

From: roger@caldwr.water.ca.gov (Roger Linder)
Date: 7 Jun 91 14:19:36 GMT
Subject: I'm new to .gaffa
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Today is the first day that I've read this newsgroup, so please
excuse some ignorance on my part.  Coincidentally, I discovered the
group while listening to "The Kick Inside."  I discovered KaTe a
little over a year ago, from some random comments that I'd seen in the
newsfeed.  I have some basic questions:

1)  Does an FAQ list exist?  Where?
2)  What is the significance of the word "gaffa"?
3)  When did KaTe appear on SNL?
4)  Why do a lot of people write KaTe instead of just Kate?
5)  I see mention of GIFs.  Is there an FTP site somewhere that has these?

Again, please excuse my ignorance.  Discovering this newsgroup is the best
thing that has happened all day (however, it's only 7 AM)

Roger D. Linder, the Famous One
roger@water.ca.gov
--
+--Roger D. Linder-(Yes, the famous one)-----v Department of Water Resources  |