Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Chocolate War..

From: bullroar@darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 91 05:43:04 PDT
Subject: The Chocolate War..
Comments: The Sleepless Eye Illuminati, Inc.

I recently saw the movie "The Chocolate War" on Showtime.... It featured a
lot of Peter Gabriel all over and closed with Kate... Missed the first 1/2
hour though... Well worth seeing and it will probably be on several times
this month, knowing the way cable tv works... and for those in far off
places without cable or a satellite dish, well... Guess life still goes on..
There's always videotapes.... Anxiously looking forward to Saturday..
Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey!  I recently bought an excelent bootleg CD
of the Smiths, "Better Live than Dead" that was recorded straight from the
soundboard by the BBC around the time that Shakespeare's Sister was released
as a single. I'll likely be making several tape bootlegs of this.. I figure
that $35 for a CD is a bit much, but the music beats the live "Rank" album
anyday!

Mark Kraft aka Bullroar aka the Sleepless Eye Illuminati aka.. (fill in the
blank.)