Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Greetings from NZ

From: "mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz"@MATAI.vuw.ac.nz
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 91 14:05 M
Subject: Greetings from NZ

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
Date: 6 Jun 91 14:07:01 +1200

I've finally figured out why none of my postings were getting any comment.
Turns out due to a system error they weren't actually reaching the net
(he he silly me :-))

So, to encapsulate: Becoming fed up with the lack of an organized KaTe-
worshipping fellowship in New Zealand, and not having the money for an airmail
stamp to Australia, I've finally gone insane enough to contemplate setting up
my own!

Trouble is, I've got no idea how to do this. Anyone got any ideas, support,
monetary aid or anything?

To change the subjhect, I've just finished reading Kerry Juby's "The Whole
Story"... I was quite frankly amazed by my Lady KaTe's explanation of
 _The_Ninth_Wave_! I thought it was a spiritual allegory of an adolescent's
 transition to adulthood, and now I find out it's about a guy falling off
a boat! *sigh* I've probably been listening to too much Genesis - I'm searching
for hidden meanings in anything...

Anyhoo, any NZ KaTeaholics, or indeed any kindly person, would be welcome
to e-mail me at the address below...

--
This was the Bard, Anthony Hobbs, speaking on mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
"Oh! To be in love, and never get out again!" (KaTe Bush, 1978)