Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AATHP members to be

From: Jeff Tucker <R3JMT%AKRONVM@vm1.cc.UAKRON.EDU>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 91 19:53:34 EDT
Subject: AATHP members to be

     AATHP wants to thank everybody who sent SASE's inquiring
about AATHP memberships, and to apologize for the long delay
in replying. Unfortunatly, and perhaps stupidly, we did not
expect quite as many as we got- so we are playing a catch-up
game at the moment. Since Love-Hounds are the only group thus
far apprised of AATHP's membership offer, we assume the flood
of SASE's came from some (most?) of you. Thanks, and we WILL
get back to you in a week or so.

     Ed Suranyi has accepted the task of being Love-Hound's
representative to Sony, and anybody needing stuff for their
Katemas parties should tell him what you want and where Sony
should send it. Also Sony wants to tell its people in the field
about the various Katemas parties and would like to know if
the hosts thereof could contact Ed with the times, places, and
phone numbers of the hosts? AATHP will also promote the parties
amongst its members (unless you'd rather we didn't).  Ed's
address is: ed@das.llnl.gov

     Again, we are sorry for the delays in getting back to
those of you who inquired about memberships and getting on
Sony's mailing list, and assure you we will soon.

                                    Jeff Tucker
                                    (new AATHP vice pres.)