Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy (short)

From: brownfld@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1991 22:28:42 GMT
Subject: Happy (short)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Phone: Home: (217) 328-7517 Work: (217) 244-6264

     Rose Records in Champaign is getting two of Happy's Warpaint CDs in.  I've
reserved one of them, but there's one untaken.  They apparently were never sent
any of Happy's stuff, so they had to get another Rose to send it here.  Sooo,
David, Tara, or any other local Happy hopefuls will probably want to check
Rose next Monday or Tuesday, that's when the CDs come in.  The store 'manager'
mentioned getting the tapes, so I'll twist his arm after I listen to the CD.
     I'll buy the CD on everyone's rave (more than especially Vickie's)
reviews, but not the whole kit'n'kaboodle all at once.  Ride and Throwing
Muses have me pretty broke, recently!
     Have a nice day&week.  Hopefully the heat wave is over for good!

							Ken.
--
                                                        Ken.
Kenneth R. Brownfield                            brownfld@uiuc.edu