Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q Sleevenotes (Hounds of Love)

From: Steven Freed CIRT <sfreed@triton.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 91 15:48:21 MDT
Subject: Re: Q Sleevenotes (Hounds of Love)

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lazlo@triton.unm.edu (Lazlo Nibble)
Date: Fri, 31 May 91 03:04:57 GMT
Apparently-To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

relph@presto.ig.com (John M. Relph) writes:

> The latest issue of _Q_ magazine with the Q Sleevenotes for Kate's
> _Hounds of Love_ (a five-star album) has finally shown up at Tower
> Records in Mountain View, California.  They still have a few copies
> left.

Just out of curiousity, how are things like the Sleevenotes usually
packaged with the magazine?  Every time I've heard about some Kate-related
freebie coming with Q, none of the copies I can find ever seem to have it.

...Peace.                                          Lazlo (lazlo@triton.unm.edu)
Lunch is difficult to choke down when Mr. Rampling decides to show off
 his collection of petrified shark cheese.